Tuesday 8 September at 7:30pm online
Is all we need omeprazole, or can we do better? Leading names reveal what they really think and share their experiences.
- Angelika Schoster, University of Zurich, Switzerland
- Frank Andrews, Louisiana State University, USA
- Dave Rendle, UK
- Gayle Hallowell, University of Nottingham, UK
- Tim Brazil, Equine Medicine on the Move, UK
- Emily Haggett, Rossdales, UK
Wednesday 9 September at 7:30pm- online
Discover how four leading names would diagnose and treat injuries and find out how they approach their most problematic cases.
- Roger Smith, RVC, UK
- Michael Schramme, University of Lyon, France
- Virginia Reef, UPenn, USA
- Chavaunne Thorpe, RVC, UK
- Andy Fiske-Jackson, RVC, UK
Thursday 10 September at 7:30pm- online
What causes DDSP? Is surgery worth it? Should you tie back or nerve graft? Find out what world leaders actually think.
- Tim Barnett, Rossdales, UK
- Justin Perkins, UK
- Norm Ducharme, USA
- Fabrice Rossignol, France